Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fall Session

So excited that fall is almost here!  It is my absolute favorite time of the year... and one of my favorite times to take pictures!  So on that note...

If you would like to book a back to school mini session on Saturday Sept. 1st? Please contact me ASAP, I will be booking three 45 minute sessions for that day! ($100 45 minute session, DVD of edited images, some props provided!!)

Still looking for 2013 Seniors as well, fall is the perfect time to have your Senior pictures!! And hurry because I only have a few dates left available for September.


You can contact me by email (allysondempseyphotography@verizon.net), phone (804.316.4515) or on my Facebook page Allyson Dempsey Photography!!

Hope to work with you soon!
=)


p.s.- some sneak peaks of two little cuties will be posted on the Facebook page this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Search by Keyword

Followers