Thursday, October 11, 2012

Deacon and Mommy | Lifestyle Session

I met Deacon's mom, Nicole, at work one day.  She was at my location helping out.  

We got to talking about our kids....

She told me that she got into photography after Deacon was born; she just loved capturing every little moment of his life!  The one down side was that she was never in any.

Knowing exactly how this feels I said well I'm a photographer... and I would love to take some photos for you guys.  She was so thankful and took me up on the offer!

So a side story about the location- she wanted to do something with a barn.  I hadn't found quite the perfect spot yet... but one day I was at Hobby Lobby (love that place!)  and I spotted an open field. 

It.....was....PERFECT! Long grass, southern look, some cool cement tunnels from some sort of construction.  It didn't have a barn but I knew once she saw it that she would love it too.  She agreed to that location and here are a few of my favs from our session!!

=)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

I love little baby hands!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I brought along a little friend for Deacon to play with...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

 I love this next one of Deacon and his mommy <3

Photobucket

Then we made our way to the fun cement tunnels!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

He loved them so much he didn't want to get out!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

After climbing all over the tunnels, we headed back... and found a little someone waiting for us.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Mommy you're silly.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I love you mommy!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Oh hello again friend...

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a few more...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This kid melts my heart!

Photobucket

I wish I could've posted every single picture from this session... but my blog entry would've been probably two pages long! hehe

I'm so glad I got to preserve these memories for Nicole.  Thank you for allowing me to capture you and your beautiful son and the love you have for each other!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Search by Keyword

Followers