Sunday, March 3, 2013

Baby it's cold outside...

One of my new second shooters, Cate, and I had been planning a fun photo filled morning for a couple weeks.  We wanted a chance to work together and exchange services to take some couples pictures for each other.... since we both don't have very many pictures of us and our significant others (ya know seeing as we are always behind the cameras).

We decided to go down to Libby Hill park in Richmond.  What we weren't prepared for was how cold it would be....

I'm not even sure cold is even the right word for it.  It was frigid.... the wind just cut right through you.  So our little photo session only lasted about 30 minutes.

Even so I was able to get some really great pictures of Cate and her boyfriend Neal!


 photo cate1_zps306c1ee3.jpg

 photo cate4_zps2cfe2533.jpg photo cate5_zps5d23df61.jpg

 photo cate8_zpse1715fcd.jpg

 photo cate10_zpsaa2450db.jpg photo cate15_zps74971fc5.jpg

 photo cate12_zps60d31a4b.jpg

 photo cate13_zpsb3ffd448.jpg

 photo cate14_zps3b9d4bc2.jpg

Cate was about to take a few of my boyfriend Chris and I as well.... make sure to go check out her website www.categravattphotography.blogspot.com!

I'm so excited to have Cate work with me on a few events this year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Search by Keyword

Followers