Sunday, April 14, 2013

Busy Weekend | Sneak Peaks

This past weekend was super busy and so amazing!

It started off my with boyfriend proposing to me on the back porch!!! Eeek so excited.... We're engaged!

Then on Saturday I got to travel to Annapolis for two different photo sessions...

My first session was for a sweet family and their adorable little boy who is about to turn one- take a look at this adorable super hero!

 photo ginger1_zps9a143e85.jpg photo ginger2_zps7d755c77.jpg

My next session was for a husband and wife who will soon start their travels with the military and want to begin documenting all of the places they have lived...

 photo melody1_zpsad7c7b78.jpg

Then today I got to shoot an engagement session for Lauren and Peter, whose wedding I will be photographing on April 27th 2013!

 photo laurenengagements1_zpsc376102b.jpg

What an amazing weekend... I can't wait to share more of these sessions with you this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Search by Keyword

Followers