Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Random thoughts...

Ok so I know I have voiced my obsession with Starbucks coffee....but I felt the need to talk about it and post some pictures of the super cute discovery I made today!  There had been a meeting at my office this morning which ended around 11 am.  By then I had had one cup of coffee, but decided that one more wouldn't hurt.  I hurried my self upstairs for a refill and happened to peak into the break room where the meeting was held... and there it was, the leftover Starbucks coffee! JACKPOT!!!  And to top it off the cups sitting beside the coffee totally made my day... they were miniature sized cups with my absolute favorite thing about winter on them, a Snowman!  A nice reminder of the season that is about to begin and the magic of the holidays.  Hope these pictures warm your soul as much as the coffee did mine. =)



PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Search by Keyword

Followers