Monday, November 7, 2011

Second Shooting with Oriole Photography

Ever since I started looking at other photographers on Facebook, I have been following Oriole Photography!  She is an amazing photographer and I always wanted to get the chance to work with her.  So I decided to message her one day...  I was just starting out and I figured what a great experience, and finally a year later I was able to work with her.  I was super excited when I got her message that she needed a second shooter for a wedding in Frederick, Maryland at a winery called Linganore!  Of course I said yes!!  Not only did I get to get to work with her but I got to travel to a beautiful location for the weekend.

As we drove into the mountains, the colors on the trees started to turn vibrant fall colors... and it became still, quiet, and relaxing. We both got really excited for the great landscape and the lighting couldn't have been better!  The only bad thing was the freezing cold... which we were so not prepared for!  After our late night trip to Target for matching black fleece jackets we were ready for the wedding the next day.

We got to the winery for the wedding at 2pm Saturday, and caught a little bit of the bride getting ready.  So we got the bride and her bridesmaids together for pictures, which we made as quick as possible since it was so cold.  Just as we were about to finish and get the bride back inside, a yellow school bus rolled up to the winery, carrying the groom and his groomsmen.  Then it was time to capture the guys, who were doing "karate" moves the whole time (the bride and groom liked tai quan do!).

After all the guests were seated, Jessica Oriole Salay (Oriole Photography- www.oriolephotography.com) took her place up by the alter and I went down with the bride and snapped some shots of her being walked up by her father.  Although the ceremony was cold it was beautiful.  After Matt and Mandy were pronounced man and wife all of their guests made their way to the receiving line.  This was new to me but I had fun watching them welcome all of their guests inside.  We took a few family pictures and then got to spend time with the bridal party, and bride and groom.  They were so much fun to work with and that made for some great pictures.  It was off to the reception and they partied into the night... which continued on the bus to go bar hopping!  Told you they were a fun couple.  Thanks again to Jessica with Oriole Photography for letting me work with you!  I learned so much and had such an awesome time.

Hope you guys enjoy some of the pictures I snapped during Matt and Mandy's special day!!





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Search by Keyword

Followers