Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Newborn Session

I was so lucky I had the chance to photograph the Loughlin Family for my last shoot of the year!  They has just brought home their beautiful daughter six days earlier, just in time for Christmas!  I had never taken pictures of a baby this small before (minus my daughter).  She was such a perfect angel and made for beautiful pictures!  Hope you enjoy...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then it was time for baby's close up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a precious little princess...

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Merry Christmas Loughlin Family... enjoy your little Christmas angel!


I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Search by Keyword

Followers