Sunday, December 11, 2011

My little Christmas Angel

So it's that time of year to take pictures of my little one to put in everyone's Christmas Cards!  It was a lot harder than last year to get her to sit still, but I did end up really capturing who she is!!  I hope you enjoy these photos of my beautiful daughter  =)

And a big thanks to Jennifer McDonough (my daughter's godmother) for the amazing Christmas dress... Mady wants to wear it every day!


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way... HEY!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Silly little girl

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

I think she was done taking pictures!

Photobucket

Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Search by Keyword

Followers