Thursday, May 24, 2012

Beautiful Baby Contest 2012

Hi there everyone.  Just wanted to let everyone know I am having a beautiful baby contest!  Here are the details:

2012 Beautiful Baby Contest! Send me your pictures by May 29th at Midnight! They will be posted on my page and voted on by my fans (so make sure to tell your friends and family to come and vote!). The baby with the most votes wins a free session with me! Second place winner gets a session at 45% off!! So hurry and send your baby's cutest picture to allysondempseyphotography@verizon.net (please include your name, baby's name, baby's age, and one cute fact about baby) and then tell all your friends and family to vote when the pictures have been posted!!! (ages: brand new-3 years old)

p.s.- everyone will receive a prize, even if you aren't the winner!


You can also visit my Facebook page Allyson Dempsey Photography for information!

So please enter your little one's or nominate someone else's little one!  And just remember everyone will win something just for entering.



PhotobucketPhotobucket


Good Luck! 
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Search by Keyword

Followers