Monday, January 28, 2013

A little behind the scene action!

Great way to start out my week.... at home sick with my little one!

Even though we don't feel good, it at least gave me a chance to work on some editing and I wanted to share a little behind the scenes action from my December wedding!

My second shooter captured me in action helping my bride with a pose.

Here is the whole process and the final picture that I captured of my beautiful bride!


 photo weddingpart212912134_zps5336bb45.jpg
(Kaitlyn Styles Photography)

 photo weddingpart212912135_zpsce60985e.jpg
  (Kaitlyn Styles Photography)

 photo IMG_7820_zps5e235882.jpg
  (Allyson Dempsey Photography)


Super excited that Katie and Josh's special day will be featured on the blog very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Search by Keyword

Followers