Saturday, January 5, 2013

Amber | Bridals

I have been so eager to post these... but had to wait until Amber and Rich got married today.  I couldn't spoil the surprise for Rich!  

It has been a looong 2 months... and I'm so excited to finally show you Amber's bridal session.

This was my first bridal session, and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out.  I mean it was very easy because Amber is such a gorgeous girl!!

Eeek.... ok, I can't wait any longer.... here they are!!

We started with a few indoor pictures...

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

And it was warm enough for us to venture outside, so we took a few more!!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love small details...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Just before the sun left the sky I got a few more!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Congrats to Amber and Rich on your marriage today!  I wish you many happy years together.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Search by Keyword

Followers