Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Kayla & Matthew | Back to School Session

I wanted to do a fun session with my cousins Kayla and Matthew for back to school.  It had been awhile since I had taken pictures of them.... so we went to the midlothian library (beautiful little place) and had some fun.  Here are some of my favorites from our session together!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kayla has grown up so much... I can't believe she is going into middle school this year, I remember when she was born like it was yesterday!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

They wanted some action shots, so I took some of them running down the side walk...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Then there is Matthew... again how time flies, and how big he has gotten!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Love you guys! Now stop growing, please...

Photobucket

Photobucket


*Make sure to book your fall sessions with me now, before time runs out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Search by Keyword

Followers