Saturday, September 1, 2012

Reagan | 3 years

Here she is... the winner of my Beautiful Baby Contest 2012!

Little Miss Reagan will be three in a few weeks.  I have been photographing her since she was a baby, and I have been so lucky to watch her grow and capture it for her family!

Here are a few of my favorites from her session (it was a little hard to make her smile but we still got some amazing shots of her!)

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

What's a birthday without some balloons...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Reagan has some gorgeous eyes!

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are some of my favorites... little miss attitude!  Oh the joys of being three...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

What a little sweetheart.  Happy 3rd Birthday soon Miss Reagan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Search by Keyword

Followers