Monday, December 24, 2012

Bailee {Doodle Puppy} | 1st Birthday

Meet Bailee.
She's a Doodle Puppy who just turned 1 this year!

Photobucket

She is very loved by her mama.  Bailee has had a few medical issues this year and Courtney (Bailee's mom!) wanted to make sure she captured Bailee... because she just wasn't sure how much time she will have with her!  

I was so excited.. and nervous for this shoot.  I do have to say photographing a dog is hard... they don't take direction very well haha

But Bailee was such a good girl and I got some really great shots of her!

Here are some birthday pictures...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Courtney loves Bailee's long eyelashes, so I wanted to make sure I captured this small but yet very important detail for her!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we took a few fun Christmas photos!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Bailee had fun showing me her Christmas stocking too...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a pretty girl she is!

Photobucket

I hope you enjoyed these fun photos of Bailee.  I know I definitely enjoyed my first doggie photo shoot for sure!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Search by Keyword

Followers