Thursday, December 20, 2012

Carlie | Brand New

Oh how i love taking pictures of precious little babies!  Don't get me wrong it's probably the hardest kind of photo shoot for me.... but I still love capturing these brand new people!

It always seems to happen for my newborn sessions.  I have the location nice and warm, tummy is full (the baby's that is) and all is right!

Until....

I start taking pictures haha

Baby always ends up, eyes wide open... and basically, just not havin' it!

Even so I still got some great shots of little Carlie.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Baby hands and feet are my favorite!!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

After much rocking and cuddling with mom... Carlie finally went to sleep and we were able to get a few in with some "props" 
=)


Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

What an angel!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh she just melts my heart! Look at that little face.

Photobucket

Merry Christmas to the Kavanagh Family.  Enjoy your new little addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Search by Keyword

Followers