Friday, December 14, 2012

Heaven received some Angels today!

Today was such a tragic day.  

Today made me wonder about the world and the people in it.  How could someone do something like that... the only answer I have is that he has no soul!

How could God let something like this happen?  I have to believe he has a reason!  He had bigger plans for those who lost their lives to such violence...

I cried thinking about all of those innocent babies who were taken from this world way too soon.  I think about how frightened they must have been...

Heaven received some angels today.... some that were taken too early!


My daughter had a Christmas play at school today, and I was so glad when I got to wrap my arms around her this afternoon.  I shed a couple of tears, and whispered to her how much I loved her!  She asked me why I was crying.... she's too young to know the truth, so I simply told her because I was so  happy to see her and sometimes you cry when your happy!

I have a candle lit tonight for those who lost their lives today.  These pictures show the candle and also an angel my mom had gotten me after I had Mady!  This angel means more to me now than it ever has, and I am placing it by my bed from now on so that I can look at it every night and thank God I have my baby girl still with me... and how blessed I am that she is safe.

My heart and prayers go out to the families and that community tonight.  


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Let's all just remember how precious life is and how easily it can be taken from us <3

I love you my sweet little baby!  And to my family and friends, I love you... and I'm glad we are all safe tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Search by Keyword

Followers