Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My little Christmas Angel

My daughter is probably the hardest child for me to take pictures of!  She hates that I have the camera in her face all the time.... but I just can't help myself!!

I was lucky enough to get a few of her for Christmas before she was "over it".

So here they are!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Hmmmm.... what could she be thinking about?

Photobucket

Photobucket

These next two pictures, pretty much, sum up my daughter perfectly! (and that's probably why they are my favorites out of all of these hehe)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Mady has her moments... I mean what 3 1/2 year old doesn't, but I love her to pieces and couldn't imagine my life without her!!

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Search by Keyword

Followers